Membership in the Catholic Professionals of Silicon Valley is open to anyone interested in joining us in our mission to bring business and community leaders together to meet and network with other Christians to enrich their business and spiritual lives. We have over 125 current members who range in age, ethnic background, gender and profession.
This year, for only the second time in the Club’s history, we are obligated by rising costs to raise our membership fee and the Speaker Series event fees. The Club is funded almost entirely by these fees which are used to pay for speaker travel expenses and honoraria, the overhead costs of renting the event space, providing the breakfast, publishing our Annual Membership Directory and paying Club operating expenses. The new rates will help insure that the Club will continue to be able to bring you the very best speakers available:
Membership dues - $65 per person
Speaker Series Event fee - $25 for members, $30 for non-members
Prepaid Program - includes all 10 Speaker Series events with your first event FREE. Please see membership form for pricing.
Catholic Professional offers one-year individual membership for students, seniors and general members. Prices are:
- $290 General Membership & Breakfast Package: Price includes annual Catholic Professionals membership and 9 meals (10th meal is free). Any additional meals may be used for guests.
- $65 General Membership
Our membership benefits include:
- Social and networking opportunities with like-minded Catholic professionals
- Access to members-only events
- Printed Members Directory
- Online Members Directory access
- Free member directory listing
- Free monthly newsletter